Please find below the terms and conditions governing all lessons with MI Driving School Hampstead London NW3.
1. All driving tuition is conducted on a one to one basis, and we do not use a piggy back system where one learner driver drops the last student home at the beginning of their lesson.
2. All driving lessons must be paid for at the beginning of the tuition session.
3. Lesson cancellation - If either you or the driving instructor needs to cancel a training session then a minimum of 24 hours notice must be given. If a learner driver fails to give a full day's notice before the driving lesson of a cancellation, the instructor reserves the right to charge for the lesson. Repeated late notice training session cancellations could result in us refusing to offer anymore bookings to the client. While we know emergencies do occur, it is in the interest of protecting our driving instructor's income to require 24 hrs notice or a payment in lieu, as we need a day to fill any gaps in an instructor's diary from a cancellation.
4. All payments made in advance are the clients, and will be returned on request minus any driving tuition already given in accordance to the DSA code of conduct. ADI number 241485.
5. We offer a friendly and warm learning environment, our instructors do not shout at students or act abusive in any manner and expect the same respect from all our learner driver clients.
6. We offer honest advice, and do not hold anyone back from progressing or booking their drving test in any of the centres close to Hampstead (we recommend Mill Hil, Hendon or Borehamwood), but do advice all provisional licence holders to discuss test bookings with their instructor to avoid the issue of unavailability on a test date.
By taking driving lessons in Hampstead, NW3 with us, you are agreeing to the above mentioned terms and conditions.